Who We Are
Royal Moroccan’s Original Argan Series is manufactured in Israel and was launched in 2010. When we created this line we set out to create a product line for all hair types. Our product line is infused with argan oil and creates long lasting smoothness and shine.
We are rapidly growing our distribution channels and the feedback we are receiving from the end users is phenomenal. For any further information, please do not hesitate to visit our contact page or send us an email at email@example.com
Innovation is in our DNA and we bring to marker great quality at an affordable price that performs well with elegant design and sophisticated image. These are the values that guide us day after day. We focus and dedicate our resources to identifying high-performing hair lightening formulas that out-perform our competitors and guarantee to achieve the best results and pleasant to use.
We believe that talent and professionalism are key elements for standing out in the world of hairstyling. We share your enthusiasm and passion for hairdressing and customer service and we aim to enhance your professional growth by delivering high quality product.
Royal Moroccan Argan Oil
The Argan Oil is extracted from the nuts and kernels of the argan tree located and unique to Morocco. Each nut of the tree can produce 1-3 kernels which are then ground, pressed and poured in vessels which then await to be integrated into the product.
when incorporated into various Royal Moroccan hair-care and skin products, shows numerous improvements such as the following:
- Repairs Damaged & Weak Hair
- Protects and Preserves the Cuticle
- Preserves Color & Prevents Hair from Oxidizing
- Safe to use on All Hair Types and Colors
- Removes Static Hair, Fly Away and Frizz
- Does not leave the hair Greasy or Overly Slick
- Leaves the hair Softer, Silkier and Shinier
- Leaves a Great Scent that lasts
- One of the Lightest Oils on the Market
- Immediate Improved Results can be seen
Even though Argan Oil is used in many hair-care products today, it can be just as effective and beneficial in skin care agents as well. Argan Oils act as:
- Skin Moisturizer – Hydrates and softens skin while also giving a natural boost and glow
- Anti-Aging Agent – leaving a youthful glow while reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Repair Dry Skin Conditions – Vitamin E and Fatty Acids in Argan Oil promote skin healing especially for people suffering from conditions such as Eczema.
- Acne Improvement Agent – The lack of grease in Argan Oil helps balance the skin and provide natural moisture
- Nail, Hand & Foot Treatment – Softens brittle nails and dry, cracked and hard skin on hands and feet
- Lip Moisturizer – Acts as a balm for dry, cracked and swollen lips