WHAT INFORMATION DOES ROYAL MOROCCAN COLLECT?
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us directly when you interact with us.
- This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards, sweepstakes, contests or other social media functions on or via our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, submit a query, and when you report a problem with our site.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, login and password details.
Information we collect about you from your use of our site
We will automatically collect information from you each time you visit our site. This includes:
- Technical information.
- Information about your visit.
- Location data.
- Technical information may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit may include the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number or social media handle used to connect with our customer service team.
- Location data can include information we collect through the site as to your real time location to provide location services where requested or agreed to by you in order to allow check-in, deliver content, advertising or other services that are dependent on knowing where you are. This information may also be collected in combination with an identifier associated with your device to enable us to recognise your mobile browser or device when you return to the site.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give us:
We will use this information to:
- Take steps in order to enter into any contract or carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us including:
- to enhance and personalize your shopping experience and to communicate with you for marketing and promotional purposes via targeted postal pieces, phone messages, or personalized emails;
- administering your account with us;
- verifying and carrying out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- notifying you about changes to our service.
- Provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, if you have given your consent to receiving marketing material from us at the point we collected your information, where required by law or otherwise in our legitimate interests provided these interests do not override your right to object to such communications. See ‘How do you unsubscribe from promotional updates and communications?’.
- Ensure in our legitimate interests that:
- content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- we provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
HOW DO YOU UNSUBSCRIBE FROM PROMOTIONAL UPDATES AND COMMUNICATIONS?
Where permitted in our legitimate interest or with your prior consent where required by law, we will use your personal information for marketing analysis and to provide you with promotional update communications by email about our products/services.
You can object to marketing at any time by checking and updating your contact details within your account, or selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the end of all our marketing and promotional update communications to you, or by sending us an email to Royalmoroccan@gmail.com.
We honor every request to unsubscribe from receipt of promotional emails within ten (10) days of receiving the request. As such, in compliance with the applicable legal obligations, we may provide to our advertising partners the email address of anyone who has submitted to us an unsubscribe request, provided such company agrees not to disclose or use such email address for any other purpose than honoring your request to not receive our promotional emails.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All information input by you and transmitted to our site when you place an order or provide information is protected by password and by an encryption using Transport Layer Security (“TLS”). TLS encrypts your order and information before it is transmitted to us to avoid the decoding of your information by anyone other than us.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS?
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of supply terms and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction and to prevent cybercrime.